- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Darecrypto.com collects the following data when you leave a comment or register to our newsletter:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Darecrypto.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily leave a comment on any of our posts or voluntarily register to our newsletter.
Darecrypto.com doesn’t receive your data indirectly from any other sources
How will we use your data?
Darecrypto.com collects your data so that we can:
- Email you the latest posts and those we think you might like.
We will not share your data with our partner companies.
How do we store your data?
Darecrypto.com securely stores your data through our hosting services provided by Godaddy Inc. Our SSL Certificate makes sure that your personal information are protected when you visit darecrypto.com
We have affiliation links about products and services from our partner companies that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to register for our newsletter, our emails may contain offers from our partner companies. You may always opt out at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
Darecrypto.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that darecrypro.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us